Supervisor / Duty Manager
We’re looking for hungry and driven individuals to join our successful team at our brand new venue in Monkseaton.
Allards lounge opened its doors in the summer of 2011. Our ethos was to be a small and cosy café, serving fresh tapas and a wide variety of wines, it soon became clear that we would grow to be so much more. With a prime position on the bustling Tynemouth front street a stone’s throw from our award-winning beaches and famous Tynemouth Priory, we have grown our little café into something quite special.
We are currently looking for a supervisor to join the team at our brand-new venue in Monkseaton. Ideal candidates will have ample experience working in hospitality environments and already be in a supervisory or head waiter/waitress role. You will be hard working, a natural leader and able to think on your feet quickly. You will be passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and have a genuine interest in food, drink, and the products we offer. The pace at Allard’s Monkseaton is very fast and you will be expected to always work efficiently. You will be personable and well presented.
What We Ask Of You
- Proven experience working in a hospitality setting, ideally with experience of a supervisory position.
- Outgoing and personable with a flair for customer service and strong communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable in your approach to work, with the ability to think on your feet and stay calm under pressure.
- Proactive, organised with the ability to multitask and have high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Staff discount.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for progression as the business expands.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and have the relevant experience, please feel free to apply using the form below.